Extrusion Expo will feature an international array of suppliers of film sheet, pipe and profile extrusion. The target audience encompasses extruders from all areas of developments in polymers, additives, extruders and ancillary equipment.
The co-located exhibitions will benefit from the crossover between their different markets and will create a cost-effective and time-efficient platform for suppliers to promote and demonstrate their products and services.
Admission to the event will be free-of-charge, and a series of technical presentations and industry debates will be held in a dedicated conference theatre on the exhibition floor. These will help to attract a substantial international audience focused specifically on plastics extrusion.
Show open hours:
- Wednesday, 8 May – 9am to 5pm
- Thursday, 9 May – 9am to 5pm
- Two days of networking across the plastics extrusion industry
- A seminar theatre with both technical presentations and business panels
- Co-located show with Plastics Recycling World Expo and Compounding World Expo
- One unforgettable networking party on the 8th May in Cleveland’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Take advantage of thousands of business opportunities in one ideal location