- Three exhibitions focused on plastics compounding, extrusion and recycling
- Five conference theatres with technical presentations, debates and seminars
- Free admission to the exhibition and conferences to ensure large audiences
- One unforgettable networking party at Cleveland’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Take advantage of thousands of business opportunities in one ideal location
AMI is launching an exciting new event in the heart of the North American plastics industry.
Three exhibitions will feature five focused conference theatres, each with a busy two-day program of technical presentations, seminars and industry debates. The exhibitions and their high-quality conference sessions will all be free to attend, ensuring that the event will attract large audiences focused on your markets.
Extrusion Expo will feature an international array of suppliers of film sheet, pipe and profile extrusion. The target audience encompasses extruders from all areas of developments in polymers, additives, extruders and ancillary equipment.
The co-located exhibitions will benefit from the crossover between their different markets and will create a cost-effective and time-efficient platform for suppliers to promote and demonstrate their products and services.